Negligence Claims

Where you have suffered a loss e.g. where a lawyer or other professionals has made a mistake or has not carried out a duty of care, we can agree claims with insurers/their parties.

Town Planning/Development & Cost Planning

Our Town Planners can submit planning applications for changes of use, extensions and new developments to assist you with all design/drawing requirements.